Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi Tb175 stop solenoid

Nikola ยท 2020-05-11 15:02

Hi everyone, I have 2006 takeuchi tb 175. My problem is stop solenoid, it has 3 wires: ground , + that lasts for 3 seconds and + that should be always when ignition is on. During inspection i made mistake and my probe-lamp touched ground while it was connected to +(one that should always be ) then itiit sparked. I checked fuses none failed, checked wiring between solenoid and instrument cluster and that is okay too. Did anyone have this kind of problem I would be grateful if someone can help.

Replies4
  1. #1heymccall2020-05-11 16:36

    Double check all fuses by tip probing the fuses while they're still installed, with the key on. I'll dig up wiring schematic later.

  2. #2Nikola2020-05-12 07:47

    Tried, but didn't work...

  3. #3heymccall2020-05-12 08:44

    Schematic is post #5 here. HeavyEquipmentForums

  4. #4Nikola2020-05-15 07:09

    Tried to follow wiring diagram but wire goes from solenoid directly to instrument cluster , and I don't know where to dig now