Lovely people, If anyone can help with some information about our Takeuchi tb180 that has low work power on the arm, beside that everything seems to work properly, it turns, the blade works fine, same for the bucket We took it to a hydraulic specialized company and thy couldn't find the issue. they measured the hydraulic pump pressure and tested fine as their statement. My concern it is about the hydraulic distributor and the valves inside it. Anyone encountered similar issue ? (required pressure values to be measured, or hydraulic distributor diagram would be helpful also) Thanks in advance
I have the same problem with TB80FR, have you figured out something?
You no say how many hours. Is it low speed or stall when loaded?
My one have 3.500hrs, sitting in some barn in Switzerland for years, its not low speed, its low power, when I pull arm up to the limit it have 280bar but when I press it on the ground just 210 bar, cant lift the machine
It was a valve that controls this , Dowloaded lots of diagrams and measured the pressure at the exit of almost every valve on the hydraulic distributor and found the problem one which was placed somewhere under (lower side) of it hard to access
What was the problem, something damaged or?
Failed relief valve, it is, especially if up, measured, hydraulic pressure is higher than down (or in this, in and out). I don't have a service manual handy to show which ones. Circled below is what the relief valves look like. One points up and one points down for each circuit. Quick and dirty is to simply swap the top and bottom one.
I have some...
Those by no3 are port releif valves, they are the problem?
Does this machine have servo pressure filter?
Hello sir, I have tried to change valves, up and down, left- right With every change I have other symptoms, it changes pressures of P1 and P2, when I change again my main cilinder cant hold excavator when I lift it from the ground it drops in a few seconds. But I did return everything like it was. I figured out that I can lift it from the ground when I use both functions on right side joystick, bucket and arm function like open bucket and push the arm to the ground. One more thing is that my pressures P1 and P2 are diferrent P1 is 280bar and P2 is 260bar, but when I activate both of them like when cilynder goes to the end Ive got like 210bar and engine does not stahl a bit.