Takeuchi TB180FR won’t start Hi all looking for a bit of help with my 2014 Takeuchi , I bought it a year ago with 4000 hrs and used it all summer with no problems . I’ve left it stood up for 6 months and now it won’t turn over . Battery has been replaced and shows 14V . All the fuses have been checked . The lights come on the panel when the key is turned but the starter doesn’t turn. The battery and oil light flash on the panel and there’s an alarm sound that sounds in time with the battery flashing light. I’ve tilted the cab and crossed the solonoid / starter contacts and it turns over fine but not from the key . I’m thinking it’s a sensor problem but otherwise clueless !!
Good day Christie & welcome I have attached some operators information you may have it, I will try and find a starting schematic post in a while. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks , I don’t have an immobiliser key with my machine it has a separate hydraulic lock device with separate key
Good day Christie Information I promised. Kind regards Uffex
Blown fuse or fusible link. There are no sensors to interlock starting. Even the water level, temp sensor, oil pressure switch, and pilot enable don't interfere with cranking.
Thanks much appreciated , That’s good to know with regards to the sensors . I’ll check from that fuse diagram when I’m back there on Friday .
I’ve tried to check and found the two 45a fuses plus a 15amp close by . All fine . My engine is a 4TNV 98 don’t suppose you would have a fuse diagram for this ?
Good day Christie The only one I have is the attached, Im not sure how much is applicable. Be sure to test the line with a multi-meter many have come unstuck with a visual check. Kind regards Uffex