My dozer blade and swing function has completely stopped working on the kubota, all other functions working as they should. Have tried changing the relief valve (a3) and after that the functions came back, but when I stopped the machine and started it up again the dozer blade and swing were not functioning again? so back to square one. What can it be, any ideas on how to troubleshoot this further? I have access to pressure testing gauges if someone can just point me in the right direction. Attach hydraulic diagram for the KX61.
Good day According to my information you have a tripple stack gear pump of which one section provides the power for Slew & Dozer. I would suggest you switch the delivery lines and see if it resolves the issue. Kind regards Uffex
Good day I switched the delivery line so I was feeding with P2 instead, but no change, still no blade or swing, wonder what it can be causing this.
Good day Two of those functions are mechanically operated, only the slew has pilot operation. If none of the three will work, it must be the pump or relief valve. See attached. Kind regards Uffex
I guess your diagram is for a newer model, my fault, I should have written the year model, its from mid 90s, think 1996, think it is called kx61-1, first gen KX61. The valve assembly look a bit differential on mine, the only mechanically controlled function here is the dozer blade, slew and swing is pilot controlled, via a switching valve, see attached picture. Since the relief valve is brand new it must be the pump then? Where do you suggest to connect the pressure gauge and what procedure to check the pressure from this pump? Thanks for all the help, much appreciated.
Hi Does anyone have service manual for Kubota kx61-2 2002 year of production?
Has anybody have the workshop manual of the Kubota KX61-2 1999? many thanks in advance!