Problem: I ran the machine out of fuel and have had trouble getting to start again and stay running. What I've done so far: Refueled, replaced all filter (including fuel filter), attempted to bleed the air out of the lines. Outcomes so far: dead battery (charged and now on trickle charger until problem is solved), and now no start when turning the key. The no start, no click, when turning the key became an intermittent problem just in the last 2 weeks of troubleshooting the original problem of not running. Because of this, I do not suspect a bad starter or starter solenoid. With a full battery charge, I turn the key on and get regular power. Turn the key to start and get nothing. Not even a click. What I'm trying to do next: I want to test the starter relay and replace if faulty but I cannot locate it. I've looked through the parts manuals and cannot find any information on it what so ever. Can someone point me in the right direction of the location and possibly a part number for a replacement? Thank you,
On the TB240 as you get into the machine on the side of the seat is the Engine Shutdown switch. Also right there is the panel that opens the fuse box. Don't know if the TB250 is similar.
Did you check the Fusible link. Open the right side cover and inspect.
Fusible links appear good. My fuse box is under the seat but the relays in that compartment are not labeled and cannot find a helpful diagram anywhere.