Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EW160B ECU problems ?

lukaszv ยท 2025-01-08 12:55

Hey guys ! For a long time I have had a problem with: - the hydraulic lock lever which does not disconnect the hydraulics (the working lever was changed) sometimes starts working and then an error is displayed 130 sid 254 13 -the operation of the blade and paw/supports control in my excavator(they work randomly no metter what is on and what is off sometimes all is off on dash and when i press leaver all things go down,sometimes just 1 support/paw ect.) - with the reverse light, which is on all the time and displays an error (130 ppid 1293 4) I checked all the light cables and they are ok, the light goes out after removing the fuse. I called volvo service and they cant find issue, i asked many ppl and noone before had problem like this ect. All this things lead me to TECU or this unit behind driver seat. Maybe someone have some eletric diagrams and can share with me to help me slove problem before seazon starts Pliz Help

Replies0

No replies yet.