Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL 140 Hydraulic operations questions

Alan Bechard ยท 2019-12-28 19:06

When would you use one way flow on my TL140? Is there a way to lock detent on hydraulic operation in BOTH directions? I can lock it (using the detent button) in one direction, and I understand that I can control that direction by reversing the hoses. I would like to be able to reverse direction of our Harley Rake and use the detent in either way instead of having to hold the button. Am I just not understanding what the instructions are telling me, or is that just the way it is done on this machine. Do other CTL's have the "one way flow" ability? I have tried the search function as well as google searches, but have not come to an understanding yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies0

No replies yet.