Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL10 CTL2 Fuse Issues

maasnick1022 ยท 2026-03-29 14:32

Hi folks, Ive been battling electrical issues with my 2015 Takeuchi TL10. When I turn the key to on I keep blowing CTL2 fuse. It wont turn over at all but the fuse seems to blow as soona as the key is turned to on. Ive checked the starter relay and it seems fine. I did find a rubbed wire by the heal of the operator, repaired it and that doesn't seem to be the issue. I lifted the cab up and looked for additional shorts and haven't found anything yet. Anyone else have similar issues? pulled the prox sensor from the arm bar but have no real way of testing it. CTL2 seems to power a couple of things but I think because it blows ever time with the key in the on position, the short must be outside of the starter circuit.

Replies1
  1. #1maasnick10222026-03-29 14:35

    Also when I leave the key on for a minute or two the warning light on the cluster flahses along with a constant beep. It seems to be throwing error code 9.