My TL130 starts and runs for 10-15 seconds then shuts off leaving the oil pressure/coolant level light blinking. Both are at the proper operating level. What could be causing my machine to shut down?
Sounds like a sensor. I have had that issue with a TK excavator and have heard guys have same issue with the CTLs.
That's a common PITA ! Loose wire or connector , relay ,water level or air pocket. This has been my experience. Good luck! I haven't had this problem in along time so please forgive me for not having a solid answer.
Oil pressure sensor. Would be my first guess
Had the same problem on my 06 TL130. The temp sensor in the cooling pipe closest to the radiator had the wire pulled in two. I reconnected using a butt connector and runs fine till this day
Bypass each sensor, separately, and see what happens. If it runs right, then replace the bypassed sensor. If this doesn't fix the problem, then start tracing the wiring from the sensors back to the cab. My TL150 had similar issues and there was a bad spot in the wire.
Hate to dig this post back up but I seem to be having the same issue again. I checked the coolant pipe sensor wire and its fine. I loaded a dumptruck the day before and parked it that night. Next morning blinking light then dies. Was there ever a solution to this?
Figure it out?