Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL130 Operator’s Manual

sbagetis ยท 2016-12-25 22:34

I am looking to obtain a Takeuchi TL130 Operator's Manual. Have searched the net and have found and purchased a shop manual, but haven't found the Operator's manual. Please reply with information how I can obtain one. Thanks.

Replies47
  1. #1tool_king2016-12-26 22:53

    What is your email address ?I can email you one .

  2. #2sbagetis2016-12-27 09:08

    tool_king, thanks for responding. My email is address is [email protected] .

  3. #3tool_king2016-12-29 11:32

    manual was emailed to you

  4. #4cmar52002017-01-14 14:19

    Also looking for manuals tool_king, I've seen you've been very helpful on this topic and wondering if you can help me also. I recently purchased a used TL130 with a couple of issues. I haven't been able to get an operators manual and service manual to help me out. Do you have both you would be willing to email me? [email protected] Thanks in advance

  5. #5Alaska7372018-03-07 09:39

    I just bought a TL130 and looking for an operator manual for it and found this forum. Could I please get a copy of this manual email to me? Would buy it too. Thanks... [email protected]

  6. #6tool_king2018-03-07 12:13

    Alaska 737 I will sent you the operation ,parts and service manuals .

  7. #7JD88752018-03-08 21:57

    Can I please get a set of those manuals tool_king? [email protected]

  8. #8heymccall2018-03-09 14:29

    First two hits on Google are the operators manual and parts manual, both pdf

  9. #9tool_king2018-03-09 18:37

    Manuals emailed to you .

  10. #10jdrockin2018-06-16 22:07

    Hi, I also just purchased a TL130 and I tried Google and am not able to find the pdf's with the Operator, Parts, and Service manuals. Would I also be able to have them sent to me? [email protected] Thank you, Joel

  11. #11heymccall2018-06-17 05:34

    Parts manual https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw03BH30jO8xEvuJ_ZUCjhFv Operator's manual https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1uap2eIj0SENcRXQJXQqY1

  12. #12tool_king2018-06-17 11:21

    Joel I just emailed you the operation,parts and service manuals.

  13. #13scubasam2019-11-06 19:43

    I would also love to get a copy of those manuals if at all possible.. thanks TL130 manuals [email protected]

  14. #14scubasam2019-11-06 19:52

    Hi Tool king.. I would also appreciate it if you could email me the manuals to the TL 130. or anybody else that may have them.. thank you so much. [email protected]

  15. #15202010662020-01-26 16:48

    Hi Tool King could you email me the TL130 manuals also? operator manual and service manual. Thank You [email protected]

  16. #16tool_king2020-01-26 18:30

    Manuals. are the way . If you have manuals to share please send them to me.

  17. #17scubasam2020-01-27 16:28

    Stra

  18. #18tool_king2020-01-27 21:07

    Manuals sent you.

  19. #19Stephen Jones2020-01-29 09:53

    could you also send me a copy of these manuals as well? thank you so much! [email protected]

  20. #20drummer09012020-05-01 00:08

    I have the parts manual, any chance I could get a copy of the service manual? [email protected]

  21. #21tool_king2020-05-01 01:04

    Manuals were emailed to you enjoy .

  22. #22DirtyJoeDirt2020-05-08 13:22

    Good afternoon tool_king! Hope all is well. Is it possible for you to email me the service manual(s) for the TL130? My email is: [email protected] TIA, Joe

  23. #23tool_king2020-05-08 20:14

    Hi Joe Email sent . thanks Ed

  24. #24Higgy99912020-05-20 17:57

    Would anyone be willing to forward me these manuals to track down an electrical issue? Email : [email protected]

  25. #25tool_king2020-05-20 21:47

    Manuals were emailed to you.

  26. #26Farmer442020-08-14 16:24

    tool_king Could I please get a copy of all these emailed to me as well. Email- [email protected] Thanks!!

  27. #27Daniel Oram2020-09-12 22:59

    Hello by chance could you send me manual for tl130. Thanks Dan [email protected]

  28. #28JAG12021-11-08 13:25

    I would like a copy of the operator's manual as well, if you do not mind. Email [email protected] Thank You

  29. #29KerryLakeInc2023-05-28 09:03

    If anyone has parts/service manuals for TL120 would greatly appreciate. Email [email protected]

  30. #30tool_king2023-05-28 10:59

    Done

  31. #31Robert Fastnaught2023-06-11 08:54

    tool_king just purchased a TL130 would love to get the manuals if you still have them available. Thanks ahead of time Bob

  32. #32Robert Fastnaught2023-06-11 08:54

    email is [email protected] thanks again

  33. #33PondGuy2023-07-18 22:02

    Bob, did you have any luck getting the tl130 manual? I sure could you it if you did? Please & Thanks. [email protected]

  34. #34bowtie862023-07-20 09:16

    I am also in need of the parts, service, and operators manual for a tl130 could someone please email them to me at [email protected] thanks

  35. #35tool_king2023-07-21 22:25

    I will send it to you .

  36. #36bowtie862023-07-22 16:33

    I got them thanks

  37. #37tool_king2023-07-23 10:38

    Ok

  38. #38CanadianPat2023-09-22 00:58

    Hello. Any chance could get TL120 manuals also. Looking for service/shop manual. Trying to track down electrical issues. email is [email protected] Thanks

  39. #39tool_king2023-09-22 20:36

    I can send them to you no problem .

  40. #40jt6nuhblsdtr5n32023-11-05 10:52

    Hi tool_king, could you please email the service manual for the tl130 to [email protected] ? Appreciate you providing this service to the community!

  41. #41wmeyer1162024-03-22 20:16

    Resurrecting an old thread - does anyone still have this manual that they can email me the pdf? Also, where is a good place to find parts schematics? Thanks

  42. #42tool_king2024-03-22 21:20

    What is your email ? I will sent you all the books .

  43. #43wmeyer1162024-03-22 21:37

    [email protected] , thanks!

  44. #44Jnixon2024-11-26 20:52

    Checking to see if manuals are still available for TL130. I just bought one and would appreciate them if possible. [email protected]

  45. #45tool_king2024-11-26 21:07

    Emailed to you .

  46. #46RPD2024-12-06 08:43

    also in need of TL120 manuals. [email protected]

  47. #47tool_king2024-12-06 18:19

    Emailed