Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Backup camera

jgarnerpod ยท 2016-12-25 22:07

Hello: This my 1st post & can use all the help I can get; no Joke lol. Just purchased a Kubota SVL75; Sure would like to see behind me better. Any help appreciated. Also have a new CabCam V1.9; not sure about installation? Thanks in advance doc

Replies5
  1. #1jgarnerpod2016-12-25 22:24

    Backup cam Kubota SVL75 2012 with new Camoplast snow tread

  2. #2Rentalstop2016-12-31 22:07

    I put a cheap license plate camera and cheap monitor from Amazon on a couple of my skids. Under $50 with camera, wires and monitor. Hooked to the back up beeper for power. You could also just wire it to a 12v plug in the cab and leave it on whenever you want. Maybe I can take a few pics when I get back from vacation.

  3. #3jgarnerpod2017-01-01 14:19

    Thanks for the info doc

  4. #4Rentalstop2017-01-05 09:13

    Here's a few pics of what I used for a simple install. The camera screen is cracked from rental customers.

  5. #5koona2018-06-28 02:33

    only for reference