Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL130-Problems-Wont Move

JD7210 · 2011-09-18 21:50

I have a 2006 Takeuchi TL130 with 1400 hrs and within the past 6 months the machine starts and runs fine, but is interment when you start it and close the lap belt the machine wont move. I shut it on and off and open and close the lap belt and then it will move. Recently the machine has been sitting for a weeks. I went to start it, close the lap belt and it has no controls. If you can get it to move you have no issues, just for the last few weeks I can’t get it to move. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies182
  1. #1tool_king2011-09-18 22:31

    Jd7210 their is a Proximity Switch in the top right side of the lap bar.It may be sticking causing the problem .Also check the contact bar that pushes on the switch it may have gotten bent.You can rebend it with your fingers.Here is the part number for the proximity switch 1700009010.

  2. #2JD72102011-09-18 22:35

    Thanks Toolking, I will try it tommorow

  3. #3icestationzebra2011-09-23 00:36

    I had a similar problem. Turned out to be the relay, which I think is just in front of your feet when seated. Was a bear to find though because none of the 3 different wiring diagrams in the service manual matched the wire colors on the machine, plus they didn't show where the relay was. :Banghead ISZ

  4. #4dirtmonkey2011-09-23 08:43

    I had the same prob. with my gehl ctl60. I changed the relay and its good to go. I dont remember which one but several of the relays take the same part # so just look and swap them around to trouble shoot. Good luck !:Banghead Oh yeah , be ready to stand on your head to unbolt the bracket !

  5. #5tool_king2011-09-23 20:27

    JD7210 Let me know if you need a parts or service manual for you machine .I have it pdf form.

  6. #6JD72102011-09-27 20:36

    toolking, Any way I could get you to send a manual to me. I tried to private messgae you but it said your inbox was full Thanks

  7. #7tool_king2011-09-29 01:00

    Jd2710 I sent you over the manual .check your inbox

  8. #8Z'mnypit2011-09-29 10:25

    If anyone is interested I got my workshop manual here. Its over 700pages and has been very helpful. http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/9075926-takeuchi-tl130-tl-130-workshop-repair-service

  9. #9perficut2011-10-15 07:15

    Is there a free service manual anywhere?

  10. #10kuangqy2011-10-15 10:04

    the takeuchi ssl is hard to kill, but it have some trouble too. I like it very much and need the manual to know more. can you help me? I can share other things to you, thanks!

  11. #11tool_king2011-10-15 10:23

    perficut What model tacheuchi manual are you looking for?Let me know kuangqy I have not heard of a takeuchi ssl what is it?I am sure I have the manual for it.

  12. #12kuangqy2011-10-15 10:57

    TL130 Rubber Track Loader. Yes, takeuchi have not wheeled ssl. I make a mistake. we call ctl and ssl the same name in our country usually.

  13. #13tool_king2011-10-15 12:02

    perficut and kuangqy Download these manual links http://www.4shared.com/document/8hXUFRTR/OPERATORS_MANUAL_TL130_150_AT7.html http://www.4shared.com/document/4N7gb0d0/PARTS_MANUAL_TL130_BT8Z0121.html http://www.4shared.com/document/5jg3tW64/SERVICE_MANUAL_TL130_CT8E0031.html

  14. #14kuangqy2011-10-15 17:57

    Thanks you very much, but I do't know why I can't link the web well. Can you send me a mail, we can communication well later. I love mechanical very much, I have a lot of photos about skid steer loader.we have a lot talk by mail maybe. my e-mail: [email protected] ​om.

  15. #15Mxkev7072015-11-27 21:50

    Please help Could you please send me the TL-130 service manual also [email protected]

  16. #16tool_king2015-11-28 19:30

    Mxkev707 Emails sent to you.

  17. #17Mxkev7072015-12-10 00:37

    Tool_King I just wanted to say thank you for your time and help you definitely have helped me with the issue

  18. #18tool_king2015-12-10 08:32

    You are welcome Mxkev707 anytime.

  19. #19tool_king2015-12-10 08:40

    kuangqy I just email you a email to you email address

  20. #20JD88752015-12-13 21:23

    Just saw this thread any chance I can get a copy of the service manual as well toolking? My email address is digginanddumpin@yahoo Thanks John

  21. #21dh driver2016-02-03 12:43

    Any chance I'd be able to get a copy of the manual from someone? cowan.e (at) gmail.com Thanks

  22. #22wayne gray2017-07-03 19:29

    tool_king can you please email the manual for the tl130 2006 I cant get it to move any help thanks email [email protected]

  23. #23tool_king2017-07-03 20:11

    What is your email address ? With key on engine not running .When you lower the seat bar do you hear a click from the the relay ?

  24. #24juno6072017-08-15 12:19

    tool_king, could you send me a copy to my email [email protected] ? I just picked up a tl130 and need to do a bit of work on it. Thanks!

  25. #25tool_king2017-08-15 20:15

    wayne gray and [URL=' I have send you both there operation ,parts and service manuals to you email address's [/URL]

  26. #26Dan Parker2018-03-23 20:39

    I know this is an old post and I'm hoping somebody will still reply. I have the same problem with my tl130. Can I unplug the proximity sensor and jump it to get it to move? I tried it and it didn't work, but maybe that's because it's another problem. Also if you still have those manuals available I'd greatly appreciate it. Whatever you have for the tl130 would be great.

  27. #27skata2018-03-24 00:24

    i think many think the prox sensor is the issue, when it is in fact a relay issue that the prox sensor activates. have you checked the relays behind the panel at your feet? also, there is a bypass plug by the rear door or battery to get the machine to move. someone wrote in this thread about it. HeavyEquipmentForums as for the relays, the black ones are about $50, and the white ones are over $500. it seems the far right relay is what the seat bar triggers, and then that activates the right black relay. i replaced the black one hoping that was my intermitent issue of machine not moving on startup.

  28. #28tool_king2018-03-24 11:45

    Dan Parker What is you email address ? I can send them over to you .

  29. #29Dan Parker2018-03-24 11:56

    [email protected] and thank you very much.

  30. #30Dan Parker2018-03-24 11:59

    Thanks, I will look for the bypass

  31. #31Dan Parker2018-03-25 13:55

    My proximity sensor appears to be magnetic. I cleaned the dirt off of it and it is working fine now. Thank you all for the advise.

  32. #32Dan Parker2018-03-28 18:10

    Hey Tool King, I never got the email. When you have a minute, will you send it to me? Thank you!

  33. #33skata2018-03-30 00:28

    well, it appears the black relay was not my issue. last couple days machine wouldnt move first thing in morning. a tap with a hammer on the relay cover got it going. so i'm guessing i need to replace the white relay. where can i get this without having to pay over $500 which one dealer quoted me?

  34. #34skata2018-03-30 01:05

    found a source online for $83. gonna try that.

  35. #35Dan Parker2018-03-30 13:11

    [email protected]

  36. #36muel10302018-04-03 11:29

    I have a service manual and a parts manual for TL150 but cannot find a wiring diagram. Anyone help?

  37. #37tool_king2018-04-03 18:30

    What is your email address. It should be on page III-43 of the service manual. If you don't have the correct book .I can email it to you.

  38. #38muel10302018-04-03 20:26

    It is there your right. Sorry. Thanks. Wish I would have asked before I purchased it.

  39. #39tool_king2018-04-03 21:18

    That is ok ,at lease you found it .

  40. #40fatloser2018-04-03 21:29

    Mine is a 2005 TL130 had same problem around 1000hrs. Turned out to be a broken wire going to the switch.

  41. #41With_a_K2018-05-29 21:02

    OK, so different day same problem. 2003( i think) Tl140 1200 hours. its been doing the no controls thing on and off for a year or so now, tap the fuse cover and get controls back. well its finally to the point where no amount of taping works. tried to bypass by the battery(unwrap yellow tape, connect the wires) nothing. been trying to find a service manual or wiring diagram but no luck. really looks like its the relay, but want to make sure its not something else before we buy the part( I would go ahead and buy, but need it working ASAP) any help would be appreciated @tool_king

  42. #42tool_king2018-05-30 00:25

    What is your email address ?

  43. #43With_a_K2018-05-31 11:51

    [email protected]

  44. #44Erik Carlsen2018-08-05 13:53

    Hi I am new to this forum but I am having the same problem as many people are. I have an older Takeuchi TL 126 it is not the older teal colored TL 26 it is red and white TL 126. Anyway it had been running fine and then it sat for about 1 month and when I got in it it started fine but I have no controls. I tries to bypass the switch under the safety bar but still nothing, checked all fuses they are good but there is some minor corrosion in a couple of the fuse connections. I am hearing many people talk about a relay but I have no idea where it is located as I have no manual for this . Anyway if anyone has a manual or can offer some help it would be much appreciated thanks. my e-mail is [email protected]

  45. #45tool_king2018-08-05 20:24

    Just sent you the manuals for the TL126.

  46. #46StumpyWally2018-08-06 15:35

    Don't overlook mouse-chewed wires.....check out my experience here:

  47. #47briane22018-09-12 21:03

    @tool_king I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the TL150 service manual as well. I would greatly appreciate it.

  48. #48tool_king2018-09-13 00:13

    I will send over in the morning when in service truck. What your email address ?

  49. #49briane22018-09-13 07:48

    Thanks! @tool_king [email protected] I'm trying to diagnose an issue with the oil/coolant shutdown.

  50. #50briane22018-09-13 18:11

    I went thru the parts manual and it appears to have 3 sensors that could cause the oil/coolant shutdown. 1. coolant level sensor on the upper radiator hose 2. coolant high temp sensor 3. low oil pressure senor Does this sound right? Also, I notice the coolant level sensor (on the upper radiator hose) only has 1 wire going to it...does it ground out the circuit thru the fluid itself?

  51. #51tool_king2018-09-13 21:41

    Yes it grounds thr Yes it grounds through the coolant itself. But remember oil/coolant shut down can also come from something else like loose of power at fuel solenoid that is the last thing the monitor sees going on with engine .Manuals are on there way.

  52. #52briane22018-09-13 22:03

    The only reason why I'm thinking it has something to do with the oil/coolant shutdown is because right when you start it up the oil/coolant warning light flashes for a few seconds then the machine will shutdown and then the amber light flashes at the top on the instrument panel. I guess I'll dig deeper into it once I go thru the wiring diagrams, thanks I really appreciate it! I will be sure to post what I find to the forum.

  53. #53pumperdavid2018-10-28 22:57

    I’m new to forum. Have learned a lot just reading through. Been a great help. I’ve only had my 2006 TL130 for about 3 months now. Very happy with it. I’ve just had the not moving problem with safety arm if I start it with arm down cold. And have notice wires to oil pressure sensor are cut and charging light comes on intermittently. But charging over 14 volts. Could I also get a service manual. Thanks either way.

  54. #54tool_king2018-10-29 09:16

    What is you email address? I will send it to you .

  55. #55pumperdavid2018-10-29 19:01

    [email protected]

  56. #56pumperdavid2018-10-30 11:26

    Sorry was busy all day yesterday. Maybe I already sent you my address privately. Still figuring site out. [email protected]

  57. #57A2Z2018-12-16 17:46

    I have a 2007 gehl ctl60 this morning all of these lights and the buzzer stay on and its stuck in high gear. Ive checked all fuses fuse links ect all functions work but low gear. Any ideas? Also cant find a free service manual to save my life. Thanks ahead for any info.

  58. #58tool_king2018-12-17 01:08

    What is your email address? I can check the books .

  59. #59A2Z2018-12-17 06:42

    [email protected] thank you

  60. #60A2Z2018-12-17 08:10

    I unplugged the relay under the cluster everything seems to be working right i havent been able to drive it or try the funtions because its on a trailer bindered down anyone know what that relay controls?

  61. #61tool_king2018-12-17 12:08

    Manuals emailed to you .

  62. #62A2Z2019-05-10 20:39

    Well 5 months later its back on and the link expired for the books mind resending them?

  63. #63tool_king2019-05-10 21:58

    What is your email address .When I send them to you download them to your computer .

  64. #64A2Z2019-05-11 06:43

    [email protected] thank you last time my computer was in my shop damaged from hurricane michael but now im getting along pretty good since the storm

  65. #65tool_king2019-05-11 15:46

    You are welcome.I will send you them .Did I happen to send you them before.

  66. #66A2Z2019-05-11 20:18

    Yes the link expired hope it isnt the control box, i pull the meter fuse everything works fine but gauge box is dead machine works fine

  67. #67A2Z2019-05-12 10:11

    All my functions work but its stuck in high gear the buzzers on and all the lights are on if i unplug the high speed relay it is in low range. Ive tapped on all the relays it all stays the same i wish i knew what tge relays all did the descriptions are vague. Its like its stuck in first start check mode

  68. #68tool_king2019-05-12 23:02

    Manuals are emailed to you .

  69. #69skata2019-05-13 00:03

    sounds like it could be something to do with the key? or follow the circuits from there.

  70. #70yohe412019-06-26 07:13

    Ok everyone, I'm having same prob tl130 wont move, replaced proximity switch and both big and small relays still nothing, any suggestions PLEASE

  71. #71A2Z2019-06-26 09:04

    I replaced my control box $700 and all is well!!

  72. #72yohe412019-06-27 06:07

    Control box ?

  73. #73yohe412019-07-03 11:38

    A2z what is the control box you are talking about

  74. #74yohe412019-07-03 11:53

    Tool king could you sent the manual to [email protected]

  75. #75skata2019-07-03 22:36

    If you search older posts on here, there is mention of a bypass plug located near the battery. This allows the machine to run but without safety gear active.

  76. #76skata2019-07-03 22:37

    On my tl140 it sometimes won't move. I just tap on the relay cover in front of feet with a hammer and then it works. Lol

  77. #77yohe412019-07-04 06:36

    We have been doing that too, lol but hasn't been working as well lately

  78. #78heymccall2019-07-05 13:03

    If tapping the relay panel helps, then, the relay boards need soldered. Only the triple relays come apart. If you see a Phillip's screw up they the bottom, it doesn't come apart.

  79. #79yohe412019-07-23 13:07

    Ok new issues if I run the machine with the heat on full blast for about 30 mins machine functions normally any ideas

  80. #80Tags2019-07-23 19:43

    With the heat on it is drying out a wet connection or drying a wet relay

  81. #81yohe412019-07-23 20:13

    I figured that, just was hoping someone could point me towards what connection

  82. #82Tags2019-07-23 21:26

    I would start with replacing the relays. I have a friend that has the Gehl version of that machine and he had the same issue a few weeks ago. He replaced the relays and was all set.

  83. #83skata2019-07-26 19:45

    I got to tackle this soon. Today took some harder hits with a sledge to get her going.

  84. #84grayhowie2019-07-31 23:08

    Tool King - I just purchased a 2007 tl130 and could use a service and parts manual. Can you still send those by email. Thnks very much.

  85. #85grayhowie2019-07-31 23:09

    Duh. My email is [email protected] . Thank you.

  86. #86heymccall2019-08-01 00:37

    I know that nobody is listening, but, if smacking the machine panel makes it work, this relay unit needs opened up and the cold solder joints need resoldered. I believe my TL150 machines have two of these. The other relays dont come apart, or look different. The ones that look exactly like this are the problem. Or, you can buy the relay, only to have it happen further down the road. They're only $60 apiece. I've never been back in on any that I've soldered.

  87. #87skata2019-08-01 00:48

    hey. i'm listening. thanks. i will open mine up and check the solder.

  88. #88skata2019-08-02 11:46

    I opened up both of my relays. The circuit board looks different than yours. And I can't see any cracks in the solder. I may just reheat the solder joints anyways. Where can you buy them for $60? I see them for over $400.

  89. #89heymccall2019-08-02 12:10

    Even with you're out of focus (fuzzy when zoomed) image, I see at least one cold (cracked) joint.

  90. #90skata2019-08-02 14:53

    I resoldered anything that looked questionable. Hopefully it works. But where can I buy these?

  91. #91awsic2019-08-15 23:46

    I have a TL150 which starts then sometimes the hydraulics would work after 10 minutes of warming up, then it became 20 minutes, then 45.., now not at all. I'll try your advise on 8/16 and see if re-soldering the black relays is the solution. Thx.

  92. #92Atl_mechanical2019-08-19 10:06

    I have a tl 140 that's doing the same thing starts but nothing works how do you determine witch relay is the safety none of the pictures posted look like what I have

  93. #93skata2019-08-19 11:26

    What does yours look like?

  94. #94Atl_mechanical2019-08-20 10:20

    It ended up not being a relay. There a safety solenoid under the cab by the left joy stick tha was the problem

  95. #95skata2019-08-20 13:49

    Looks like that machine is in need of some cleaning! Ever remove the belly pans? Lots of dirt settles on the bottom of these machines.

  96. #96KirbyM2019-08-24 08:35

    @tool_king I just bought a 2004 TL 130 yesterday. Ran fine when I bought it, loaded it on the trailer and now nobody is home at the controls when I got home from hauling it to unload. Thinking it's this relay thing since I've checked the switch already. If you'd be so kind when you have a minute please email me any owners manuals and workshop manuals for this machine. I've got to fix a couple of rollers and need to find this relay people are talking about so I Thankcan get it off my trailer! Thank you sir. [email protected]

  97. #97KirbyM2019-08-24 08:38

    @tool_king thank you! [email protected]

  98. #98KirbyM2019-08-24 23:14

    Hey guys I've been trying to figure out what relay may have a cold solder broken. Anyone know which one in the line is the one that controls the joysticks? Thanks.

  99. #99skata2019-08-24 23:35

    It's one of the two on the far right.

  100. #100KirbyM2019-08-24 23:36

    Thank you

  101. #101Atl_mechanical2019-08-26 13:34

    @tool_king would you have a workshop manual for a tl140 I'm having the same problem with it neither joystick wanting to work My emails [email protected] Thanks

  102. #102KirbyM2019-08-26 13:42

    @tool_king if you've went the manuals I didn't get them. Can you try a different email? [email protected] . Thanks.

  103. #103skata2019-08-26 16:55

    Try this link. I uploaded it a while back. https://gofile.io/?c=gzkSl6 Just be careful of what you click on. Some advertisements that look legit.

  104. #104Atl_mechanical2019-08-26 17:32

    @skata i cant download this my computer keeps saying its a virus any chance you could email it to me for a tl140 [email protected] thanks for all the help

  105. #105skata2019-08-26 22:49

    Sent manuals

  106. #106stc12019-09-28 21:00

    Could I please get the manuals for a TL130? Email is [email protected] Thank you

  107. #107tool_king2019-09-29 14:34

    Manual were emailed to you . Thanks Ed

  108. #108stc12019-09-29 17:17

    Thank you where can I find a relay unit BE31-107 I can not seem to find it on the internet

  109. #109skata2019-09-29 17:18

    Have you tried opening it and soldering it like mentioned on page 5?

  110. #110Rickj42642020-05-27 15:27

    If anyone has the manuals for the TL130 I would appreciate it. Email address is [email protected] .

  111. #111tool_king2020-05-27 22:45

    Manuals were emailed to you .

  112. #112Rickj42642020-05-28 11:47

    Thank you very much! I received them. Still haven't solved my problem but at least I know what I am looking at now.

  113. #113James Holloway2020-06-06 17:41

    @ToolKing Could you send me the manual, having all these issues with mine. [email protected]

  114. #114tool_king2020-06-06 19:05

    manual were emailed to you .

  115. #115Crimson2020-10-21 04:16

    If possible could someone email me a manual for a TL140. Just picked one up seems to be having a lot of electrical issues. Runs great but gauges don’t work float button isn’t working aux switch is intermittent and battery light is always blinking. So I got a lot to go through. Also any advice on these issues would be great. Thanks in advance email [email protected]

  116. #116skata2020-10-21 12:50

    Sent

  117. #117Jetdriver2020-10-29 15:50

    I would like a TL130 manual set please. [email protected]

  118. #118tool_king2020-10-29 18:28

    Manuals were sent to you .

  119. #119tool_king2020-10-29 18:54

    Manuals were emailed to you .

  120. #120Tags2020-10-29 19:22

    If anyone ever bumps into tool king, including myself, drinks and a steak dinner should be on the house!!

  121. #121tool_king2020-10-29 19:26

    Just helping were I can .

  122. #122Jeff B2021-01-18 10:34

    I'm having the same issue, with start but no movement. Really hoping to get a copy of the schematics. Thanks. CTL60

  123. #123tool_king2021-01-18 12:57

    Jeff whats your email address so I can send it to you ?

  124. #124Jeff B2021-01-18 19:51

    [email protected] Thank you

  125. #125tool_king2021-01-18 20:30

    Email on the way to you . Let me know when you get it.

  126. #126Jeff B2021-01-19 09:50

    Received. Thank you.

  127. #127Bill thomas2021-07-19 11:16

    I’ve got same problem on tl130 Can someone send me a copy of schematics please [email protected]

  128. #128pumperdavid2021-07-19 11:27

    I sent you the parts manual. I don’t have workshop manual on my phone. What kind of problem are you having

  129. #129tool_king2021-07-20 20:59

    Email sent with all the books Download ,save it to a file and unzip .Let me know when you have it save.

  130. #130tool_king2021-07-20 21:00

    Dave do you want the manuals also ? Whats your email ?

  131. #131pumperdavid2021-07-20 23:57

    I have them, Thanks. I got them already(from you I believe further back in their thread)

  132. #132Bill thomas2021-07-21 06:23

    Thank you Edward and David I downloaded the zip file My problem tl130 Replaced switch on safety bar Still won’t move then out of the blue the hydraulics start working!

  133. #133Bill thomas2021-07-21 06:24

    Got file downloaded thank you

  134. #134pumperdavid2021-07-21 09:23

    What I did was swapped my safety bar relay with the horn/float relay. They are right beside each other and the same. Then hydraulics worked perfectly. Then when I got tired of not having horn and or float I ordered a new relay.

  135. #135tool_king2021-07-21 19:59

    Awesome. Just want offer them to you if you did have them .

  136. #136tool_king2021-07-21 19:59

    Welcome

  137. #137csparks36362021-07-26 19:49

    Tool_king ......... if you have manuals for the TL130 and the TL140 I would really appreciate it.

  138. #138tool_king2021-07-26 21:53

    What's your email ?

  139. #139csparks36362021-07-26 22:08

    [email protected]

  140. #140tool_king2021-07-26 22:21

    On the way to you . Sent

  141. #141Grestil2021-08-05 15:08

    I have a tl150 with some electrical problems. I've got everything pinned down except drive. If anyone could hook me up with a service manual I will tell stories of your greatness to my children. My email is [email protected] .

  142. #142tool_king2021-08-06 10:46

    I will send them to when I get back from scout trip .

  143. #143heymccall2021-08-06 11:27

    Schematic

  144. #144Grestil2021-08-09 21:46

    Thank you for the schematic. I really appreciate it. "I see!", said the blind man.

  145. #145Jonboy902021-08-18 00:25

    IhI a tl140 that died one day while putting bolting the relay panel back on. I have checked everything I know to check and everything appears to be fine except I am not getting power to the coil on the stop solenoid relay. Since these wires tie into the main harness I have not been able to trace them back any further. I can jump put a jumper on the wires on the contact side of the relay and machine will function normal minus killing all safety features. It also has had a problem for quit some time with the battery charge light flashing but alternator was charging fine and machine has new battery. Also the hour meter recently stopped working so are my problems coming from the display panel. Another question is in the print is the controller the display in cab or the box on the rear left of machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated

  146. #146miked_96062021-09-09 08:01

    Any parts Manuel and service manual would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

  147. #147Glen Bushur2021-12-04 23:32

    I just bought a TL 140. When it is first started, it will go forward fine but will only back up with the left side. The right side sticks until you work it back and forth several times then it pops loose and runs fine the rest of the day. Any ideas what to check would be appreciated. If it is still possible to get the service manual emailed that would be awesome as well. [email protected]

  148. #148tool_king2021-12-05 16:00

    The brake in the finale drive may not be releasing . Need check the pressures .I will email the manual books .

  149. #149Paul D Wolcott2022-03-20 15:48

    Tool_king ......... if you have manuals for the TL130 I would really appreciate it. Mu email is [email protected] Thanks again for your time!

  150. #150Ronnblaze2022-05-28 15:55

    Ok my turn. Recently fixed my power wire to the ignition. Now no controls at all. 05 ctl 70. Relays are clicking. What next? Where does it go from there? If a manual is available I could sure use it. Email is [email protected]

  151. #151stng_962023-06-03 15:15

    Here for this same issue. My CTL60 was doing fine, and actually just completely stopped while I have a tree on the grapple. Starts and runs fine, but no hydraulics or movement. Also notice that the cluster is not working. I have done the normal relay tapping and checked all fuses. Lap bar switch is bypassed. Anyone have the service manual they can send? Anyone found a clean answer for this seemingly common problem? Email is [email protected]

  152. #152tool_king2023-06-03 17:07

    I will send it to you when I get back to my computer.

  153. #153stng_962023-06-03 17:31

    That post is over a year old, did you mean to quote him or mine?

  154. #154tool_king2023-06-04 00:26

    To send you the books

  155. #155PondGuy2023-07-18 22:52

    @tool_king , would it be possible to get the service manual for TL130? [email protected] Trying to navigate the shut off after about 5 seconds. Coolant sensor is grounded already.

  156. #156skata2023-07-19 15:49
  157. #157skata2023-07-19 15:50

    You get a copy? I tried emailing it to you, but the file is larger than 25mb,so I can't attach.

  158. #158PondGuy2023-07-20 12:08

    yes I got a copy. Thank you!

  159. #159milt 12023-08-30 09:26

    to anyone that is reading this thread years later, I hope this helps. my relay was also bad, (2006 tl130). on mine, there are 3 of the larger relays, the one closest to the center of the machine, and it had a slightly different part number/description. Detector Unit, see picture. BE31-119. When i tapped on this one, it started working. now to tear it apart and try to resolder it.

  160. #160heymccall2023-08-30 09:54
  161. #161VOLJKO2024-01-21 22:12

    Tool_king ......... if you have manuals for a 2006 TL130 I would really appreciate it! [email protected]

  162. #162tool_king2024-01-21 22:20

    On the way to you .

  163. #163Mickeyb33332024-02-19 17:51

    @tool_king would you have a workshop manual for a tl140 I'm having the same problem with it neither joystick wanting to work. Or a schematic so i can test the BE31-107 relay. [email protected]

  164. #164heymccall2024-02-19 18:13

    The BE31-107 relays have never failed beyond correcting the cold solder joints, on my Takeuchis.

  165. #165tool_king2024-02-19 19:20

    What is your email ?

  166. #166Mickeyb33332024-02-21 10:42

    [email protected]

  167. #167Mblake002024-04-15 11:51

    please if you can send me the workshop manual for tl140. i can not find wiring diagrams anywhere.

  168. #168tool_king2024-04-15 22:26

    What is your email address ?

  169. #169jim66williams2024-04-25 14:07

    good day tool_king wondering if i could bother you for both manuals for the TL140. email: [email protected]

  170. #170Adkins2352024-07-22 19:22

    Wondering if I could get both manuals for TL130 Email: [email protected]

  171. #171tool_king2024-07-22 19:42

    On the way to you .

  172. #172Mr.Twinkie2024-07-29 10:12

    @tool_king ,can I bother you to get the tl140 manual or wiring schematics? I would appreciate it. Email: [email protected]

  173. #173elektro662024-08-08 05:33

    Hello! Could I have a wiring diagram for TL130? Serial number: 21308768. I have drawings, but the colors of the wires do not match. Thanks in advance!

  174. #174mtnbikerxt2024-08-12 22:47

    @tool_king , any chance you could send me a copy of the manuals for a TL140? Much appreciated! Email: [email protected]

  175. #175Skid-steer Repair2024-08-24 16:47

    Another service manual request. Please and thank you. TL140 [email protected]

  176. #176tool_king2024-08-24 18:40

    I will send you the books .

  177. #177tool_king2024-08-24 18:43

    I will send you the books .

  178. #178gerts082025-02-27 12:19

    Tool_King...I am new to this forum & I know it is an old post but hopefully you can send me the manuals you have been sending everyone. I am having the shutdown issue. I think the TL130 is similar the the Gehl CTL60...I think Gehl is made by Takeuchi. I am still reading through this post to see if I can learn/figure out what or where I am having issues. My email is [email protected] Thank you very much, I appreciate it & you...

  179. #179Arapasadi2025-10-20 15:22

    Can any one send me a work shop manual for a tl130 my email is [email protected] thanks

  180. #180tool_king2025-10-20 19:50

    I can send it when I get to the house.

  181. #181Arapasadi2025-10-20 20:26

    Okay thank you

  182. #182tool_king2025-10-20 21:48

    Sent