Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi tl140 arms raise slowly

EskConstruction · 2020-08-22 20:44

Today while using my tak tl140 with a new post hole digger I noticed that the arms were slow to raise the auger out of the hole. But if I would move the joystick To the left and back and find what I would call a sweet spot it would raise fine. No I did check the hydraulic fluid and it was about 3/4 above the red line. I looked in the reservoir and the fluid looked normal. None of the hydraulic lines seemed excessively hot. After I was done with the auger I switched back to the bucket and moved rock and noticed no issues. Any ideas on where or what to look for? Any help is appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1Michael Kast2020-11-01 06:45

    was the problem with the auger?

  2. #2EskConstruction2020-11-01 10:57

    It was not the auger. I have yet to figure out the issue. Sometimes it’s does it and then won’t and it’ll work fine.

  3. #3TVA2020-11-01 11:53

    Maybe just miss alignment in the already dug hole creating more resistance to pull out. That’s why moving it little bit to the side helped.

  4. #4skata2020-11-01 22:13

    Could the float solenoid be sticking?