Years of oil sitting on my rubber engine mounts have made the rubber get really soft. I've got eight new ones to put in just wondering if anyone has had to do that in the past and how hard of a job it might be. Thank you. -Kevin
Hi Kevin It has happened . Lift up engine with engine crane or take engine hood off and use cable come along or mini chain fall with metal bar or tube across the frame were it is flat above the lift arm pivots . Now for the ones under the rear of the engine you will need to raise the cab .Make sure you lock it up with the lock pin or a large bolt .Because you do not want it coming down hurting you .Now you can do these three ways .If you have a engine crane.Raise loader and cab .So you have more room pushing crane legs under machine to get hook over rear area of engine .Second metal bar across the lift arms down flat area . Third raise them up first then the cab and then use a strap or chain from lift arm to lift arm to attach your come along or mini chain fall to pull from . Question call me 908-305-8457 on my cell during the day . thanks Ed
Thank you Ed, I've got the loader back in the timber now stacking brush but I'll soon have it up in the shop replacing the mounts. Thank you for the info. If I run into any troubles I might give you a call. -Kevin
No problem Kevin .Hope the info will work for you .I have had to do it in the past machine .Just take your time with it .