Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat t-250 electrical help.

woody225 · 2018-12-23 12:04

Hey guys. Been reading this forum for years but never posted anything. I have a 05 bobcat t-250. Has deluxe instrument panel. When the battery is hooked up the panel stays on all the time and the bics panel reads input. Everything works as it should it just won’t turn power off and the light turn on and off however they want. I cannot turn them on or off with the button. It also has a warning light (see pic) only when you press the stop button to turn the power off. I have checked the entire harness and all connections. There was one spot that Mickey Mouse ate on but I fixed that and everything else was dry clean and in good shape. The machine was set out in a pasture for about 3 years because of a final drive failure. I have replaced finals and all lines and cooler and flushed system so this electrical deal is the only thing I have left that I’m having issues with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1crewchief8882018-12-24 06:24

    check the switch power relay and fuse block. corrosion or a relay that is stuck "on"

  2. #2woody2252018-12-24 07:24

    Would that relay be in the fuse block? If so I’ve changed all fuses and relays and cleaned the connection at each.

  3. #3willie592018-12-24 11:05

    You've actually replaced all of the relays in the fuse box?

  4. #4woody2252018-12-24 16:32

    Yeah bought new ones from local dealership. Been sitting for so long I don’t want any of them to be an issue