Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL150 aux

RoanokeMassey ยท 2022-05-23 22:57

Working on a Takeuchi TL150. I can not get the Aux hookups to couple. This machine does not have any aux controls on the pilot handles. It does have a 2 way foot pedal on the right side. I shut the machine off and then turned the key to the "run" position and rolled the foot pedal to try and dump the pressure off. But it did not help. How do I dump the pressure to get the Aux lines to couple?

Replies3
  1. #1heymccall2022-05-24 00:16

    One of my newer TL150 had this manifold on it. So, I converted both of my older ones to it. Also, I dont believe Takeuchi made a TL150 w/o the electric auxiliary control. Maybe somebody modified your pilot handles. If you have the coils at #31-5-2, and you don't have the cab switches, you could always tie a momentary switch of 12 v to each coil to dump the pressure.

  2. #2RoanokeMassey2022-05-24 12:36

    Thank you for the info. Planting today. But as soon as it rains again, I am going to look it over. I appreciate your help.

  3. #3muddog19752022-05-27 17:42

    You may have pressure on the inplment hydraulic hoses, try cracking the lines on the implement before trying to hook them to the machine.