Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL150 hydraulic issues.

crashmarvin80 · 2025-07-07 13:54

Hello all. I have a 2007 TL150 that is having some slight hydraulic issues with one way and detent options. I have a MTL-XC8 that I do brush mowing with. Normal operation is once machine is warmed up. I press the one way flow then the detent buttons. Then activate the A circuit and start mowing. Last weekend I noticed the detent will not stay on. Kept kicking off. Started investigating and found that the detent will hold with one way flow off. Then every so often it will kick out again and I have to repress the button. Got it home and started investigating and found that the one way solenoid up over the center of motor ohms out at .018 which I assume needs to be replaced. I’m looking thru the parts and service manuals and can’t see to locate the detent solenoid as I assume the needs replacing as well as it kicks off when I assume it’s getting warm. Thanks for any assistance

Replies0

No replies yet.