Guys I really need some help on my tl240. Key switch got stuck and burned up starter. I replaced key switch and starter and now my check engine light stays on all the time. As soon as you turn the key it lights up and stays lit. Machine runs good with no issues at all. I am wondering if I wired the switch wrong. I have 5 wires and 6 terminals on the switch. 2 yellow wires, 1 black wire, 1 white wire, and 1 red wire. Terminals are B, C, ACC, R1, R2, and BR. Red wire is battery so I have that to B. So based on my test light red is battery it’s hooked to B. Yellows I hooked to R1 and R2. Seems like white wire is ground so is that to C and then black wire to ACC? I have a pic of old terminal? I matched the wiring of old switch I though but that had white going to ACC and that doesn’t make since to me. Help please I hate electrical because I am very weak with it to say the least. I have the wiring diagram but the only wire color I see coming out of the switch is red to B which I already knew.
After further research I think the switch is wired correctly. Just can’t figure out why the engine fault warning light is staying lit all the time even when engine is running
Meant to say isn’t running. It’s supposed to flash to test and then flash if there is a fault but never heard of one staying on.
ACC Terminal is light Green, A white wire goes to a splice that goes to ACC Terminal power also. C terminal goes to an immobilizer that sends the power to starter if the alternator is not running. Thats what I see from the schematic you posted. There is more schematic to it than that, but not 100 percent sure without seeing the rest of the schematic. Check all the fuses for burn't ones. Simon C