Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL26 Bucket Cylinders

Garrison Cook ยท 2018-08-07 08:03

Hey all, I have a 99 Takeuchi TL26 and need the 2 bucket cylinders. They are not available from Takeuchi any longer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1Tinkerer2018-08-07 08:09

    Did something bad happen that you need two cylinders ? Here is one source that I had quote from for an axle not long ago. ----> http://amsconstructionparts.com/takeuchi/tl26/skid-steer/hydraulic-cylinders/parts

  2. #2Craig Klausen2020-04-23 11:49

    Check out a used construction equipment parts company. There are many of them out there, but make sure they have the product in stock. You can try our company, H&R Construction Equipment Parts, at https://www.hrparts.com/parts/cylinders . You can also search Machinery Trader. Good luck.

  3. #3skata2020-04-24 16:18

    Can you get away with just new seals? https://www.ebay.com/itm/350698961861

  4. #4KSSS2020-04-24 17:23

    Taki probably saved you from a heart attack when you saw the price on new anyway. I would also see if you can get them rebuilt.

  5. #5heymccall2020-04-24 17:44

    Bucket cylinders for a TL150 are $675ea. Each side is a different part number. When I looked up my TL150, the part number superceded. Have you verified that there isn't a supercede # for yours, that would be available?

  6. #6heymccall2020-04-24 17:51

    Yours are same part # for either. The barrel is $365. The rod is $400. Takeuchi seal kit is $101. These are for the drawing below. Serial # 2620002 and up.