Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL26 No Control Function

wbr151 ยท 2021-05-14 13:28

I am new to the forum and just purchased a Takeuchi TL26-2 hours 1543 Serial # 2620669 for $2500. Don't know the year. It's been sitting for a year, not running. Yesterday i went over and put in new battery, added 7 gallons of hydraulic fluid, 5 gallon of fresh diesel. I got it running but i don't have any hydraulic function at the joystick controls. if i press the foot control it will kill the engine. the wiring is a mess, the lap bar switch was discounted. I need help.

Replies21
  1. #1heymccall2021-05-14 14:09

    Link to parts manual https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw3ujBsvtkjKnZSHibFVpfm1

  2. #2heymccall2021-05-14 14:15

    Give a shourt to Tool_King in the thread link here HeavyEquipmentForums for more manuals.

  3. #3wbr1512021-05-14 14:34

    heymccall, thanks for the link.

  4. #4wbr1512021-05-16 11:00

    Does anyone know where i can get a lockout solenoid for a tl26?

  5. #5heymccall2021-05-16 12:20

    What part number? 1901723200 is $68 thru Takeuchi, but I ain't sure that's right part.

  6. #6wbr1512021-05-16 14:38

    Shout out Tool_King on getting me the manuals.

  7. #7wbr1512021-05-16 14:39

    I dont know the part number, the soleniod is attached to the sub control valve.

  8. #8wbr1512021-05-16 14:48

    It's not listed in the parts manual. The soleniod is the interlock for the controls. That's why i didn't have any funtion, the plunger was rusted and stuck, I took the soleniod off, tested it, no ohms, I end up shimming the plunger to get the the hydraulic funcitions so i could get move the unit to load it.

  9. #9heymccall2021-05-16 16:19

    I just picked #31.

  10. #10wbr1512021-05-16 17:52

    Heymccall, it's mounted to detail C, Sub control valve. I couldn't find anything on it. Do you know any company the sells use parts?

  11. #11heymccall2021-05-16 23:58

    1901718100 $381 @ my dealer portal. #24 here. Googling the number shows that it fits other models, so, maybe a salvage unit as an option.

  12. #12wbr1512021-05-17 09:10

    How do i get to your dealer portal? I need to order it.

  13. #13heymccall2021-05-17 10:08

    Any Takeuchi dealer can order it. I have an online account through my Komatsu/ Takeuchi dealer.

  14. #14wbr1512021-05-17 12:37

    I called local dealer, they said part # 1901718100 is no longer available. I am going to try another dealer.

  15. #15heymccall2021-05-17 13:01

    Called Takeuchi. They confirmed that it's no longer available, and that their vendor no longer makes it. And, no supercession info, either.

  16. #16wbr1512021-05-17 13:40

    I got the same answer form another dealer. Thanks for checking. I'll have to go hunt down a use one. I just need the coil pack that threads into the valve housing.

  17. #17heymccall2021-05-17 13:46

    Searching part number shows it used on TB025 & TB035.

  18. #18workmore1002024-02-29 17:40

    How did you shim it? I'm have the same problem.

  19. #19workmore1002024-03-01 03:40

    I unscrewed the soleniod. The little spring is broken and it had a few smaller pieces like a real small washer that was laying in the rubber button that's on the end. But my tractor came to a complete stop with the bucket in the air. Lost all functions. But I notice one thing when I crank the tractor up and open one of the hydraulic lines no fluid comes out. Plus that was the only way I could get the bucket down. It seems like I have checked everything. But I'm missing something.

  20. #20workmore1002024-03-01 03:41

    My tractor is a TL26 also

  21. #21cbrown20152025-07-14 13:01

    I am also looking for 1901718100, were you able to locate?