Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tapatalk message notification

pburress ยท 2014-10-14 17:23

I'm using Tapatalk and was wondering if there is a way to set up a notification when a pm or someone replies to a question?

Replies6
  1. #1Mike L2014-10-14 19:12

    Mine automatically notifies me of pm's. Don't know about replies

  2. #2Deeretracks2014-10-14 19:18

    Should notify you of replies too as long as you are subscribed to that thread.

  3. #3Mike L2014-10-14 20:10

    How do you subscribe to a thread?

  4. #4pburress2014-10-14 21:14

    When your in the thread, click upper right corner of screen and that will give you the option to subscribe

  5. #5Steve Frazier2014-10-15 00:14

    I'm not familiar with Tapatalk so I don't know how it's configured, but if you go into your settings located at the top right of the page you can set them to send you notifications as you wish. You may have to do this from a PC or browser on the phone. Once your settings are in place you should get notifications once you are logged in on any device.

  6. #6pburress2014-10-15 10:04

    Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get a chance