I want to add a thumb to my backhoe. Welding the thumb on is pretty easy for me. The problem I have is getting into the hyds. I looking for where I should tap into the hyds. What type of valve will I need. Where can I get one without having to break the bank. (this has to pass the wife test). The line going out to the thumb, I plan on using pipe like what the hoe has with flex line at the points. Even thought about going down to the yard and pull a old set of lines off of an old hoe. I am sure someone has done this.
Here is a link to my thread of the conversion / installation. It worked better than I thought it would. HeavyEquipmentForums
Ok I had not thought of using the stab. I always thought you had to tap the manifold.