Made it with room to spare, went right to the po as I was out of stamps and really wanted to weigh in on the spot and beat the pickup time by 90 minutes,,, ha
I had set out to do a bang up job of this a couple times and someohw was busy and someone always managed to take care with the hr block and they toss a mess at it. I really had to buckle up And convince my helper to stay with me thru part f it and a couple times I thought of shooting myself but kind of got it at the last minute. I been resolving it in past years with some final figures and it was kind of a hassle and gut shot approach but I might go back to that for their blessing but have a better idea what to focus on and how some cap gins and divs really come in to play. I can go so simple bet I can get them to sign off for a small fee and they aint got to generate a mixed up mess to make it look like they are really in to it. Mostly a bit unerving is translating brokerage statements and how to offset some gains. After the fact and the finished product I am kind of impressed with myself (no one can see) but am feeling a lot enlightened to some stuff I semi understood and had good gut shot instincts with and had a deadline and motivation to learn to prove it out.
Main reason I only barely have a drivers lic today is do not care for the academic study even though I am not half bad,,, its really the work I dont like.