Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TB 035 pilot control valve solenoid

edistocat · 2024-12-21 14:13

Went through a couple of operations. My TBO35 has been sitting for a while. I went back out charge the battery cranked it up. Everything seemed fine. Got in the seat raise the blade, pushed down the lockout lever at my left arm. Tried to raise the boom and nothing happened. Tried to make the stick go out or in, nothing happened. I checked the fuse on the control panel. Fuse was good. Checked the limit switch under the control handle and it works on the meter. Put it back and try it again. Nothing happened. My thoughts are that the next thing should be checked. Should be the pilot control valve solenoid to see if it is getting power from the battery. Any thoughts? Thanks in

Replies5
  1. #1edistocat2024-12-21 14:14

    The serial number for the TBO35 is 1357841

  2. #2cbrown20152025-07-08 13:58

    I am actually having the same issue, per the manual, next step is to inspect the pilot solenoid valve

  3. #3edistocat2025-07-11 17:57

    There are two solenoid valves. One on the porch side and one on the starboard side. The port side was good. I disassembled it, checked it and everything worked. I checked the starboard side and the hydraulic started working again.

  4. #4cbrown20152025-07-14 13:16

    That’s great! I hope I have the same luck, I understand they no longer make part number 1901718100.

  5. #5edistocat2025-07-14 14:52

    Sorry, don't know what the part number is for the one on the starboard side. Looks and wired identically to port side. Sorry I couldn't be more help. You might even tap on the starboard side while someone else works the joy stick......