Looking at buying a used 2005 Tb 135 mini excavator, but am wondering if anyone has had parts issues. The machine has 3100hrs on it so im worried about track drive and undercarriage parts (not so scared of the work to fix things as long as the parts are available) . Also is it normal for the data plate to be in japanese and english.
I have a 2005 TB145 and have had no problems getting any parts I need from my local dealer. I know they have a very large warehouse in the US with most any parts available. Now I cannot speak for supply in your area specifically. Parts are not that cheap, but I don't think any machine's parts are cheap to buy. And yes, my labels are all in Japanese and English
I also have a TB145, Any idea where to get a good deal on a drive motor? Part# 1903124800
Lots of parts out there...no worries....
Good to hear. I am also considering a Tb135 mini ex
Look at www.finaldrives.com for drive parts. The owner is a poster here, and said that he carried drive parts for my TB-035, which is the series prior to the TB-1** series. I was told to be cautious of the TB-** series. I have not needed parts yet. My machine is a diggin' fool. Good luck, and stay safe. Regards, Bob