Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TB 135 Hydraulic Pump

Heavy Chevy ยท 2019-01-02 23:34

I need to remove the two (2) valve solenoids from a TB 135 excavator hydraulic pump (see attached pics) and replace; however, I'm not quite sure how to remove and replace. I am pretty good at fixing things but want to try first in hopes of avoiding having to send to a hydraulic shop. The pump is a Nachi Piston Pump; Model # PVD-15B-32BP-9AG5-4634H.

Replies18
  1. #1heymccall2019-01-03 00:55

    Remove coil assy (nut is already missing on your melted ones). Unthread spool assy. This help? http://www.hydraforce.com/Techref/Ref_html/9-020-1_Install-Torque/9-020-1_Install-Torque.htm

  2. #2Heavy Chevy2019-01-03 08:48

    So if I read this correctly, I unspool the burned coils then I will be able to unscrew the remainder out from the base? These coils are super expensive....for the two around $700...whew...does that sound correct? Is there an aftermarket for these that may be OEM but less expensive?

  3. #3Heavy Chevy2019-01-03 08:50

    Another question, do I have to unscrew any of the align screws? From reading this, it doesn't appear that I do.

  4. #4Heavy Chevy2019-01-03 19:09

    I did as you suggested and was able to unravel the coil and then remove the entire "stem" from the base. So now, If I understand this correctly, I should be able to purchase just the coils, new nuts, and o'rings to maybe place this back in operation provided nothing else internally was damaged correct?

  5. #5heymccall2019-01-03 19:15

    Save me some digging. Do you have part number for the coil(s)?

  6. #6Heavy Chevy2019-01-03 19:42

    My Takeuchi Manual shows for #17 (1902909017) and for #18 (1902909018).

  7. #7Heavy Chevy2019-01-04 17:25

    Any luck with those part #'s I sent back?

  8. #8heymccall2019-01-04 18:12

    Been fixing the fleet. I play a mechanic on TV. Maybe late tonight or tomorrow. Just finishing a starter install on a Duramax.

  9. #9heymccall2019-01-04 18:14

    Found listing price on second number. And, those are loaded parts, ie...spool, seals, coil, retainer nut.

  10. #10heymccall2019-01-04 18:21

    Also found dismantler with several TB135 machines.

  11. #11Heavy Chevy2019-01-04 18:25

    Wow! No rush here....so it appears that I have to order the entire valve solenoid? Is that correct? Either way, how can I order thru you as your prices are cheaper for sure? If I can, can I also order hydraulic hoses as I have all the part # for the ones all burned up? I had a few hoses made today at my local hoses place but I had the old hose just charred....but the remainder that go to the left and right controllers are completely severed. In order for me to get those fabricated, I would have to trace string the entire route to figure the lengths.....whew!

  12. #12Heavy Chevy2019-01-04 18:27

    Thanks but already ordered parts from them two weeks ago; however, they don't have the majority of what I need.

  13. #13Heavy Chevy2019-01-05 09:46

    You are a busy man ....TV mechanic...how cool! Since you're in PA, I don't think I can see you down here in VA.

  14. #14Heavy Chevy2019-01-07 21:57

    I know your're a busy man....hopefully you haven't forgotten me have you? I still wanna know can I order my parts thru you? If so, how?

  15. #15heymccall2019-01-08 00:05

    I am just a humble mechanic, wit a fleet of takeuchis, among others. Running your numbers through Anderson equipment here, they are $323 ea, but, it gives the impression that there is an available substitute. I just haven't had time to follow deeper. I know someone out there will have them for less, but, I'm limited, time wise, and brain wise, on delving much deeper.

  16. #16heymccall2019-01-08 00:08

    This is from Anderson, but, their sub number is incomplete.

  17. #17Heavy Chevy2019-01-08 22:13

    Appreciate the information as I will check out there site for parts. I just received my main wiring harness today and gonna try to figure this monster out. I'm scratching my head....

  18. #18Heavy Chevy2019-01-26 14:38

    I just received my new solenoid valves for my hydraulic pump. If someone out there can tell me the torque specs for these two valves, I would surely appreciate as well as any tips for installation. I opened and read the link suggested but don't see the torque specs for my particular valves. The pump is model # PVD-15B-32BP-9AG5-4634H. The solenoid valves part numbers are 1902909017 and 1902909018. This is a Nachi-Fujikoshi pump.