I have change both filters and fuel pump runs. When I start machine and start to dig it starts losing power and will die or sometime if I stop it will catch back up. Then same thing again. It does not do this every time I use it but it is a pain in the butt when it does. I was going blow back through tank but don’t know where to remove line to blow in. Could anyone tell me which line to remove? Also the lever by the filter in engine compartment looks like it should shut fuel off. Which way is it supposed to be? I have turned mine both ways and does not make a difference. thanks
From here HeavyEquipmentForums
Thanks I will check that next. Is there an easy way to get to the water separator? I am new to this machine. I didn't know if a cover comes off or if you have to try to reach up through small hole in bottom?