Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

tb035 good place to buy manuals? and slew ??

tb035ex ยท 2020-10-13 14:35

hey all i just picked up a tb035 and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on a place to order manuals for this machine? also when slewing and I release the joystick it seems to stop fine but if i swing the boom over and try to dig it just pulls the house around, Where should i start my trouble shooting at? thanks

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2020-10-14 04:24

    Good day Sounds if the negative brake is failing to apply or has worn out I guess we are talking Takeuchi ? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2tb035ex2020-10-14 13:47

    yes Takeuchi.

  3. #3uffex2020-10-14 17:18

    Good day When pulling the arm in towards the machine some machines release the swing brake to prevent transmission overload, just to be sure we are talking boom and not arm? Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4tb035ex2020-10-15 19:41

    i mean when i swing the boom in with the swing cylinder then try to dig with the boom it pulls the house around. Im not sure what you mean by arm?

  5. #5tb035ex2020-10-15 21:15

    unless the arm is what im used to people calling the stick ?

  6. #6uffex2020-10-16 04:08

    Good day TB Dare I say a blight of the industry is that of terminology, knowing what the other side is making reference to makes it even more challenging. As it's the cylinder that allows the turning I would suggest you begin by checking that out - creeps in both directions more probable a sealing issue - just in one direction port / shock valve relief. I would agree that in some documents the arm is referred to as stick. Kind regards Uffex