Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TB035 Question

Willgates ยท 2023-08-28 22:29

Hi, I'm a new member with a Takeuchi tb035 excavator. I wanted to know if anyone has a copy of the workshop manual they could shear with me?

Replies8
  1. #1Gary Layton2023-08-28 22:38

    You should give a SN and year for a better response from folks.

  2. #2Willgates2023-08-28 22:47

    Can't find one on it, I think it may have been removed

  3. #3Willgates2023-08-28 23:04

    I believe the S/N should be on the front, but I don't see the tag any ware, is there another place it might be?

  4. #4Gary Layton2023-08-30 01:26

    On my CAT 320 I found the SN stamped into the undercarriage frame, on a vertical surface of one of the "back legs" of the frame, I think the left. I took a picture but cannot find it right now.

  5. #5Gary Layton2023-08-30 01:32

    Just found picts -- hard to tell exactly where it is but I discovered it while replacing the oil pan:

  6. #6Kola2024-07-10 20:24

    https://kattrak.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PARTS-MANUAL-TB035-PG3-102Z5.pdf

  7. #7Kola2024-07-10 20:28

    I have the service manual , however it is too large to email.

  8. #8x10181392024-12-07 04:40

    Hi mate i am chasing this service manual aswell. Any chance you found out how to share it?