Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TB153fr relays

swangerenterprises · 2019-09-08 20:29

can anyone tell me where the relays are located on a 2007 Takeuchi tb153fr? My two speed and idle button do not work and I suspect relays. Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1uffex2019-09-09 11:46

    Good day Please see attached hope it was you need. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2swangerenterprises2019-09-09 14:37

    I will check it out. Thanks

  3. #3heymccall2019-09-09 15:35

    For the 2 SPDR, it is a momentary button. When you have the cab up, unplug the two bullet connectors, and, with key on, tap the two machine side bullets together, and see if the rabbit light comes on. Use care to grab the bullet terminals themselves, and not the wires, as the wires come undone fairly easily.

  4. #4KSSS2019-09-09 23:29

    The idle button is a known issue. I have had three 153's and every one of them has had an issue with the idle button at some point. Typically it is at the servo that runs the auto idle.

  5. #5swangerenterprises2019-09-10 06:44

    Thanks everyone for the replies

  6. #6suladas2019-09-15 17:58

    If you find the problem can you report back? Neither has worked on mine same machine since owning, not a big deal but doesn't hurt to have. The 2 speed light comes on, but doesn't do anything.

  7. #7swangerenterprises2019-09-15 18:34

    Will follow up when I get a chance to work on it. Like you said it’s not a priority every thing else still works