Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tb230

creppe · 2025-12-10 05:45

Bonjour, J'ai un problème de préchauffage sur une pelleteuse takeuchi tb230 de 2017 . Je n'ai que 3 secondes de préchauffage, le AIR HEATER RELAY fonctionne très bien il est commandé par le ECU moteur sortie 44. Avez-vous déjà un problème similaire. Un grand merci à vous.

Replies4
  1. #1Simon C2025-12-10 09:48

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums. Most would not be able to read in French even though I can, so best to get to a translater to help you out and post in English. Need to check the engine coolant temperature switch as there must be a temperature switch or timer that tells the ECU when to come on and off for the heater. I don't have a schematic exact but will check a similar one for what I can find later today. Simon C

  2. #2heymccall2025-12-10 10:27

    Typically, there is a timer module.

  3. #3creppe2025-12-10 13:01

    Bonjour, Un grand merci à vous pour votre réponse. Je vais tester ça et au futur écrit en anglais. Merci

  4. #4creppe2025-12-10 13:04

    Bonjour, Je vais tester et voir, un grand merci