Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tc12 Dozer

malcolm ยท 2008-11-29 22:24

this one has been sitting in this padock for the last 20 years it should be in a shed

Replies6
  1. #1Greg2008-11-30 16:23

    where is it?

  2. #2malcolm2008-12-01 00:50

    Tc12 Its in NewZealand greg

  3. #3Hock D9G2008-12-01 11:56

    Tc12 Is this machine ex Baker Construction or Feast & Mcjorrow Ltd. Craig

  4. #4WabcoMan2008-12-01 16:21

    Malcolm, If you can give me a serial number I can tell you who bought it from new.

  5. #5D6 Merv2008-12-01 21:55

    Tc12 I was in cambridge about a month ago and was one sitting in a paddock there, and thought it was Bakers one. But this one looks in a different setting. Spill the beans, I,m interested where it was. Thanks Merv :drinkup

  6. #6malcolm2008-12-02 01:14

    tc12 Hi guys It is in cambridge It is ex BAKERS same place as the IH2t55 if you want to go in for a look over the xmas holls contact me by email [email protected] and I will organize something they are not happy about strangers going in cheers malcolm