Hi, Folks. I just found this video on YouTube and thought it might be worth posting here. It is about safety when using dozers on coal stockpiles. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=6KejBRUTUjA&feature=related
Thanks Deas, That situation right there just goes to show how regular training and awareness can keep people alive.
Good vid Deas, thanks
Yeah whenever we have a feeder plug up we use an excavator to dig it out, that way we can keep distance from it. I have thought about falling in a rathole like that and it didnt appeal to me.
i watched that when i started with the guys im with now hahaha
that job i was on at the power plant we had a guy drive right in to the hole on the night shift cause he didnt know it was open, he all so learned to wear his seatbelt all the time . your head isnt harder then the dash:Banghead
Very good video Deas, thanks for linking it. Seen pics of big dozers sat on thier rears in that situation but never really understood how or why it happened. Do now, thanks.
I saw that video just the other day =p