I have done these in the past but I cant find anyone to bond them after you tell them they run in oil and can't find linings serial num. TD20BP20693 I think
We use Brake Supply . http://www.brake.com/ Used them last when we relined the brakes on the Fiat-Allis 16B . Cost was around $550.00 No complaints , pretty good outfit to work with on equipment with no dealer support anymore . These cat's do about everything involved with equipment . I just boxed the brake bands up & shipped them UPS . I see they have a branch in Fort Worth . http://www.brake.com/locations/fort-worth/
Thank you very much Sir just hard to believe there so many these old tractors and no parts on second thought you can't get parts for new stuff either. parts has been my new pain in the ass the last tear or so if you do find them they get lost in shipping this stuff ain't no fun no more