Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Td15c

Knox · 2019-12-07 06:02

Will a c frame from a d6c fit a Td15c? I’m needing one for a kg and the only thing I can find in that size range is fit a d6c

Replies5
  1. #1td15c2019-12-07 22:35

    I wood think the Trunnion size would be different and the lift cylinder bracket would be different and in the wrong location. the c frame it self would be to long or to short and width could be a problem to.

  2. #2D6 Merv2019-12-30 02:35

    trunnions are the same size. Need to modify the lift cylinder brackets. Have a TD15B angle blade i use on my D6D for jobs when i want to sidecast or need higher blade reach

  3. #3Tinkerer2019-12-30 07:27

    Nice to see you posting again Merv ! It has been a long time since you were here.

  4. #4D6 Merv2019-12-31 17:11

    cheers and happy 2020 Tinkerer. Yeah was away for awhile ! A dievorce and lack of $$ caused a few headaches in life; but all ok now. !

  5. #5Tinkerer2019-12-31 20:24

    Nice to read all is well now Merv ! Have a happy and prosperous New Year !