Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TD25G

Jeff W. ยท 2017-03-12 20:44

Does anyone know the approximate amount of hours to R&I plus rebuild the steering unit in a dresser TD25G? Thanks in advance for your replies!

Replies5
  1. #1DB092017-03-12 21:37

    Not sure what R&I stands for but I just redone the whole back end of a 25c and it's a job but not bad with help.

  2. #2Jeff W.2017-03-12 22:22

    Im thinking the g series was a modular powertrain unit so i was wondering how long to remove and install the steering unit and rebuild. Jeff

  3. #3DB092017-03-12 23:50

    Call blue ridge tractor in Benton Illinois. Try and talk to Gregg they are very knowledgeable and super people.

  4. #4Jeff W.2017-03-13 07:12

    Great! Thank you for the info!

  5. #5DB092017-03-13 07:38

    If you talk to them and the g is the same internally as the c as far as the steering I could def help you. It's really not hard.