Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TD7E Manuals

ayrhead · 2011-05-01 19:29

Hi Everyone: We purchased a TD7E about a year ago and I said that if I found the manuals for this machine I would take the time to scan and index the manuals in Adobe.pdf format. Well, it's done now. The files are too big to upload so I can put them onto a DVD and mail a copy to other TD7E owners if they need one. All I'm charging is the actual mailing costs as well as $2.00 to cover the envelope and DVD. Send me an e-mail to [email protected] if you want a copy. Cheers and happy dozing. Harry aka Ayrhead:cool2

Replies17
  1. #1cdslogs2012-03-24 17:08

    I need to work on the brake on my TD7E dozer, Can anyone send me some repair manual info. ?

  2. #2ayrhead2012-03-25 09:14

    I have responded via e-mail in regards to your request. Ayrhead:slomo

  3. #3250c2012-03-25 18:18

    Some of the guys over @ redpower might want those

  4. #4ANB22012-12-04 19:41

    If you still have the file I could really use a copy. I just bought a used TD7E this week and I am lost on finding all the dipsticks, oil levels, etc. Thanks.

  5. #5ayrhead2012-12-04 22:27

    Hi ANB2: Send me your e-mail and I'll see what I can do. Ayrhead :canada

  6. #6ANB22012-12-05 18:11

    [email protected] Let me know if I need to mail DVD, postage, etc. Thank you.

  7. #7ayrhead2012-12-06 08:29

    Hi Nelson: I sent you an e-mail letting you know what needs to be done. Ayrhead :roll

  8. #8ayrhead2013-06-28 14:04

    Hi Everyone: I have managed to find a website where I have been able to upload the files. This will allow you to download the TD7E directly to your computer. It is a FREE download. There are a total of 6 downloads. The link to the first download is here: http://uploading.com/56fc4333/TD7E-Parts-pdf This is the Parts Manual for the TD7E. I was NOT ABLE to index the manual. The rest of the manuals are all indexed so you don't have to scroll through the enite manual you can just click on the index on the left and it will take you to where you want to go. If you want the other 5 manuals e-mail me and I will send you the required links. Cheers:beerchug Ayrhead

  9. #9ayrhead2013-07-04 23:30

    ENITE should be 'entire'. Sorry for the typo Ayrhead

  10. #10Shahan612023-07-28 14:51
  11. #11ayrhead2023-08-06 12:49

    Good Day: Sorry for the delay. I found 2 drawings one for gear drive trans and 1 for power drive trans. Hopefully this is what you're looking for. If you want the entire manual send me your email adress and then i'll respond to it. Harry

  12. #12ayrhead2023-08-06 12:55

    FYI: Attached are the front pages of the manuals I have for the TD7E. The files are too large to email so I have uploaded them to a website. Send me your email address for me to respond to if you're interested in the manuals. Harry

  13. #13ayrhead2023-10-30 17:50

    Just to confirm the downloads are Free, there is no charge from the website to join them or to perform the download. The manuals are Not Free

  14. #14CM19952023-10-30 19:45

    Are you charging for the manuals?

  15. #15ayrhead2023-10-30 20:06

    I accept a $ donation. They choose how much to donate

  16. #16CM19952023-10-30 20:08

    Is a donation required in order to download?

  17. #17ayrhead2023-10-30 20:36

    The Td7e files are no longer available. If you want take down the post as I don’t know how to delete the post/thread that’s fine with me. I will be logging out and not responding to any further emails from this site.