Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat D7E

Danial Doherty ยท 2011-05-01 07:50

Anyone have a chance to run one of these yet? Whats your opinions on this tractor?

Replies8
  1. #1rare ss2011-05-01 08:06

    looks abit funny.. would they be hydrostatic drive?

  2. #2Danial Doherty2011-05-01 09:01

    Electric drive actually,

  3. #3Lee-online2011-05-01 09:56

    I have only ran them around the yard but they are very smooth. Our feedback from customers who have purchased them are great. They love them

  4. #4ILLICEMAN2011-05-01 10:04

    Luckey you.Wow

  5. #5Danial Doherty2011-05-01 10:07

    I was surprised at the visibility.. You can see everything with the new cab design. They Claim it will push like an 8

  6. #6Lee-online2011-05-01 10:21

    Claim to push like a D8 and use fuel like a D6.

  7. #7JimBruce422011-05-01 20:41

    I've heard you can't see the rippers, the cab is almost too far forward...

  8. #8vapor3002011-05-01 22:15

    Company i work for has a few of them, they are a nice machine but they wont push with an 8T.