Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TD7G crawler

David Rauen ยท 2020-05-07 13:32

I'm looking at buying a TD7G crawler. It has a blade, and I see all of those number crawlers have blades. I prefer a bucket. What is the differentiation in number to designate a bucket version? Also is it possible to buy a bucket and lift mechanism, and install on a crawler with blade? I am finding dealers don't know this information. I live in Dubuque Iowa area, would like a medium size loader crawler, 70-90 hp, comparable to a JD 555, I'm somewhat familiar with those. It is easier to look at local machine.

Replies5
  1. #1cuttin edge2020-05-07 16:00

    If you scroll down farther, there is a track loader section.

  2. #2David Rauen2020-05-07 17:18

    I don't see it yet, you suggested to scroll down further?

  3. #3cuttin edge2020-05-07 17:46

    It's in the earth moving equipment between wheel loaders and backhoes

  4. #4Delmer2020-05-07 17:52

    Go to "forums" on the top left, and you'll see all the forums listed. https://contractormag.co.nz/classic-machines/the-175-payloader/ here's an explanation of the vintage International crawler loaders.

  5. #5Welder Dave2020-05-08 16:44

    Same drivetrain but a loader frame is completely different from a dozer frame.