Hey all... I'm having trouble locating transmission seal rings for a td8 dozer.I'm located here in southern ohio and have tried a few local places including Columbus equipment and keep getting the discontinued story. Anyone know of a place that may have these rings individually or in a kit ?? Please shoot me a number or name . Thanks in advance. Randy
Got part numbers?
If you haven't already, try Starr in McArthur and ask for Butch otherwise you might try AIS in that state up north for NOS parts. These were decent machines 10 years ago when you could buy parts but Komatsu just walked away from them.
There's a guy on here with another thread, looking for IH backhoe parts... talk about orphan children. The Dynahoe guys have better luck.
http://www.grovercorp.com/materials/ They manufacture them and can make any size plus they have a large amount of ones already made. Problem is you have to buy 50 minimum and for the 3 I needed for my IH 500E reverser it was around 500 bucks. Since I hadn't had any problems I was very careful taking apart and reinstalling. So if you are careful taking apart you can measure them and the groves that they ride in and have them made. IH gave me something they said would work but they were not really close enough that I was willing to take that chance. Way to much work to take everything apart if they didn't.
Trans seal ring....621 210 c2 I think this is a kit that has more than just the rings which would be fine 625 878 c91
I will try grovercorp tomorrow . Starr in McArther.....Mcarther where? Thanks to all .
Found starr ....Thankyou !!