Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Td8e ?

ragerider ยท 2018-04-18 14:31

I found an 80 td8e shows 500 hours and after looking at the undercarriage I believe it. It has a gearmatic winch and cab owner says it runs good has the ih engine and he gave me a pretty decent price my thoughts are swap tracks with my komatsu d32 and pull winch off possibly part out does anyone need parts? Thoughts?

Replies4
  1. #1epirbalex2018-04-18 15:44

    What for , if the tractor is sound , keep it and sell the D32 .It's not as though you are upgrading a Komatsu to one with good tracks as its an inter with Komatsu stickers .

  2. #2Bluox2018-04-18 17:56

    Those tracks are about 80% worn. That hour meter may only have 500 hours on it but those tracks have a bunch more! Bob

  3. #3Welder Dave2018-04-18 20:27

    If it runs good why would you part it out? You might be able to sell it and make a few bucks.

  4. #4Mother Deuce2018-04-29 07:19

    In my experience... that was really a good machine along with the 7. Seems like the 8 was turboed. It was the cool tool for dressing slopes as it would just steam right up a freeway slope pushing a full blade of dirt. I love the things. If I hadn't just purchased El Rancho Costa Lotsa I would already own Wille B's machine. Take it out give it a little romp... you just might like it.