Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Td8e Dresser power problem

Edc ยท 2023-04-21 22:17

Hello everyone, I just replaced the dt239 engine in my td8e. I got this machine from a neighbor that had a thrown rod on the previous engine. This is where I am at, after I replaced the engine and got it to run the machine does not have power to go forward nor backward. When I engage the first gear it goes hard forward or when it goes down hill it is fine but when it hits a little hill going up it has no power or even on flat land. The engine actually stalls if I do not take it our gear. All of the gauges are working fine except the one from the clutch oil pressure. The clutch oil press gauge goes all the way up way pass the green area. I checked the transmission fluid and it is full and I used TDH oil. I asked the previous owner and he said that the clutch pressure gauge used to work like that. Any help is very much appreciated! Thanks...

Replies0

No replies yet.