Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TD9 engine advice needed

wingnut ยท 2009-02-10 17:57

I posted this question on the dozer forum and realized that it might need to be here instead . Question is ; Will a 301 international diesel engine interchange with a D282 . Are they the same except the CID ? Thanks in advance , Wingnut

Replies3
  1. #1leverpuller2009-02-10 20:44

    I realy doun't know dt7 dt8 dt9 are really the same they one of the best i eary been on

  2. #2JimInOz2009-02-10 22:03

    Td9 HI Wingnut, The early 4 cyl TD9s had 335 & 350 engines.Later 9s had the 6cyl 282s. I'm unsure if the bellhousing mounting is the same. Maybe the guys on Redpower might know. Jim

  3. #3King of Obsolete2009-02-10 23:51

    sorry i can't be of help wingnut but this is too new for me being the King of Obsolete, LOL thansk KoO Published Author