Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Technical specs deutz 7206

Robbert69 ยท 2020-04-12 14:56

Hello, Just bought a deutz 7206 4x4. It is in need of good matanaince, new fluids and adjust valve clearance. Who can help me whith the specs of this t ractor it is a 3.8 ltr 4 cylinder Thanks in advance Robbert

Replies3
  1. #1Delmer2020-04-12 16:44

    Wrong forum sir, you want: https://www.deutzforum.de/ Motor takes motor oil, transmission takes 20W oil (I'd use tractor hydraulic fluid here in the US), valve clearance is .15mm cold, brakes are dry, dot3 fluid only if they still work, can't help you on the antifreeze spec, still looking for that one , make sure the engine is clean, remove the covers from both sides and look through with a light on the other side after pressure washing, then pressure wash some more.

  2. #2Robbert692020-04-12 17:25

    Thanks for the quick reply and the info. I saw the german forum but my german is even worst than my english

  3. #3Delmer2020-04-12 20:19

    google translate ist dein freund. The manuals are fairly easy to download. Double check my brake fluid suggestion, I'd hate to be wrong on that one.