telehandler john deere: Hi excuse me if I disturb, I would like to kindly know if the prestigious john Deere produces builds or builds forklifts or telescopic telehandlers, on the net in the second-hand market I have seen some specimens and some telescopic arm wheel loaders but on the official website I do not see new models in production, somewhere I read that at his time he absorbed metbo forklifts, would you be able to provide me with news, updates and opinions on the aforementioned telescopic handlers. maybe they weren't very competitive and were excluded from the market? let me know, thanks.
Depends On what market your in. United States, Europe, Asia etc. John Deere did not produce a telehandler domestically in the US. The sold rough terrain straight mast models that where manufactured by Harlo and sold by Deere. The above 3800 is actually a Deere produced product. Most AG equipment is Deere manufactured by Deere.
Have worked on a couple older 3400 and a 3220 both very reliable machines and owners would love if John deere still made them, parts are often available, later model axles are same as manitou. Jd 4 cylinder engine i the 3220 is same as found in 20 series tractors. Electro hydraulic control system was ahead of its time for the class of telehandler. All in all finding a good one would be a rare find as people seem to hold onto them!