Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar TH330B error code, who can help me?

Baltoi Ionut ยท 2021-12-12 04:06

Hello, I have a new problem with my telescopic loader which is as follows: I turn on the ignition and the alarm starts to sound, and the needle indicating the weight remains locked to the maximum, the engine starts and all the controls go on but the alarm still rings. It did this a week ago but it recovered when I started it a second time, I will also provide the error code which is active below. This is a Caterpillar TH330B Error code: A 039182713

Replies2
  1. #1Txhayseed2021-12-17 21:42

    From memory and some one probably knows more on cat branded units will correct me but I do recall to clear and reset the weight system should an error occur you need the software to go in and reset and recalibrate the system. Here again that's just my recollection. Hopefully another member will chime in and either confirm that memory or get you going in the right direction.

  2. #2Per Eriksson2021-12-19 05:34

    you need cat electronic technician software to recalibrate.