Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TELSTA A28D

Don Cat ยท 2018-06-05 08:34

I recently purchased a 92 Telsta A28D and need to rebuild a hydraulic cylinder located beside the main boom cylinder, does anyone know the part number of this cylinder or the seal kit part number? Also looking for the service manual for this boom.

Replies2
  1. #1JGBaldwin2021-06-07 15:45

    .207" cylinder wall thickness 1.882" cylinder diameter. 1.5" equals bore diameter 1.253" grove diameter .186" Groove Width Above are dimensions for leveling cylinder in 1997 A28D telsta LTP-218 1-1/2 X .185 Locking TP SEAL This seal fits leveling piston on 1997 A28D Bucket Truck I found this seal at HydraPak in Utah with Item number LTP-218. Correct fit for my 1997 bucket truck.

  2. #2Yeti19592023-10-22 23:17

    I have a 1995 F-350 with a Telsta A28D bucket lift. The hydraulic cylinder for leveling the bucket leaks. 6433-001-05-26 T608050 is stamped on the cylinder. I did an internet search and didn't see anything. Do you think the LTP-218 seal will work for me? Thank You!