Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Telsta A28D

Slweaver · 2025-02-23 18:47

I’m new to the site. Didn’t know where to post this for the best response so I’m taking a gamble this is a good forum for my question. I have a Telsta A28D boomtruck(we just can’t let them go!). I don’t use it commercially but it sure comes in handy around the house and helping out the neighbors. As you know these things have been bought out several times and parts are getting really hard to come by. What I’m looking for is the seal/packing kit for the main boom cylinder. In the manual it is listed as part #T-76349. I haven’t been able to locate that but I have been searching out kits for the same bore and rod dimensions (3.5” x 1.75”). Does anyone have a source for the original kit or know if the ones I’m finding online with the correct dimensions would work. I really only need the seal for the end cap but since I had to pull the rod out of the cylinder it just males since to replace all of the seals. Thanks in advance for any help!

Replies0

No replies yet.