Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tensioner piston ?? 955K. 61h622

rnwsm ยท 2017-06-03 16:41

Trying to get the piston to move back to put new seals in. Can't get it to move out of the cylinder. Can't get to bolts

Replies5
  1. #1Metalman 552017-06-04 06:51

    You are in the tractor backhoe/loader section. I suggest you move this thread to the "Track Loaders" section for better assistance. I did a similar repair on my old 941 a year ago & will look for that thread. They take the same parts inside the adjuster I believe.

  2. #2rnwsm2017-06-04 11:34

    I dont know how to move it to the track loader section. thank you

  3. #3Tinkerer2017-06-04 17:46

    Only one or the forum moderators can do that.

  4. #4squidrig2017-06-04 17:54

    You need to split the track and pull the whole idler out check the new posts same issue on a td8e

  5. #5Bls repair2017-06-04 18:15

    ^^^^^^^x2