I HAVE A VERY NICE 2004 TEREX BACKHOE WITH 4X4 AND ONLY 1800 ORIGINAL HOURS AND I NEED SOME BODY PARTS FOR IT . I NEED THE FRONT NOSE WERE THE RADIATOR TAKES IN THE AIR FOR THE RADIATOR AND LOCKS DOWN THE HOOD HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS PART FOR SOMETIME BUT NO LUCK . SO DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE TO GET THIS PART . TEREX NO LONGER MAKES THESE BACKHOES AND ANY PARTS FOR THEM . I CAN MAKE A PART THAT WOULD FIT VERY NICE BUT I WOULD RATHER JUST BUY ONE IF ANYONE KNOWS WERE TO GET ONE ????
You look here? https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...=1046&Manufacturer=TEREX&Condition=DISMANTLED
I forget the name, but I think it was a French company that made these for terex. I think they were blue in color.
Hello , I have been looking for years as well. I did find a dealer in Newfoundland , Canada. They can gets parts for this machine.
I have been able to sleuth around quite a bit to find stuff I’ve needed so far, the units are cobbled together utilizing many manufacturers parts. Do you have a parts manual?
This is the book I have
I have a true parts manual that might help a bit more, what’s your email?
[email protected] Thank you Tony